Saturday, January 17, 2009

As Above, So Below; As Within, So Without

     As I do most mornings, I reflect.  Today's reflection while walking was: How can I give today without want?  The immediate answer was to volunteer at 8/29.  So that's what I'll do for a part of my day today.  
     Another reflection was: As Within, So Without: To me that means what I allow into my mind becomes my reality as a result of the Law Of Attraction.   
     One of the things I ceased to allow in was TV, - Result: I now have at least 10 more hours a week producing value for others.
     Another activity eliminated was reading what seems mostly to be Constant Negative News.  So gone is the hour and a half spent reading the NY Times Headlines each day - Result: more time for creating positive results in my life by working on my business.
     Some positive side effects: I am more cheerful in my relationships, My Coaching flows much more easily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment