I am an extraordinary fellow. A genuine rennaisance man. Studied the Sciences as a young man, then the arts in my middle years; I suspect that I've melded the two halves of a whole into a really neat ball. Should I call it a world? What I am about is healing: Myself, others, our environment, our world. We need so much of that now. If you feel drawn to any of that, come join me; There is plenty of room in this boat. (And every hand on an oar makes the journey easier and more fun.)
Your Business Works. Does It Work Without You?
-
A successful business can still depend too heavily on its owner. Learn
where owner dependency hides and how to tell whether it is helping or
limiting the...
Is Your Business On Instagram?
-
Hey there! This is Austin here. I just wanted to share an experience I had
the other day that reminded me of the power of a well-run Social Media
campaign ...
The Warrior's Prayer - Stuart Wilde
-
The Warrior's Prayer - Stuart Wilde
This was a beautiful and joyful Co-Creation with my Soul Sister Oribel! It
started off with Oribel's divine "Freedom ...
No comments:
Post a Comment